Thursday 6 April 2017

Monitor Your Credits On Your Phones, Mobile Networks In Nigeria Are Thieves.


airtel glo globacom glo naija airtel naija mtn nigeria

Is it that the money they charge for calls and data is not enough or they just want to steal because Nigerians are always quiet when little sums of money leave their accounts?


These networks keep charging Nigerians for services that they didn't activate. 

The other day Globacom removed 50naira from my account for reasons not known to me until I chatted them up and they said I subscribed for one package that I have not heard of. I told them I didn't subscribe for any package and all they could say is that they will unsubscribe me from the package without returning my money. That's just one in several dubious issues I encounter using their network.

Same thing with MTN and Airtel..

Imagine what MTN sent me last night

"you have successfully subscribed to video box service at NGN 20 per day. click one stupid link to download your 20 videos" 

I didn't subscribe to this rubbish and now they will be stealing 20 naira from me daily and to make matter worse, they didn't put a number to dial to unsubscribe.

Airtel is another big thief too. Thieving even worse than the others.

These networks know that Nigerians hardly complain so they keep stealing little by little. Same thing with our banks.

I heard that complaining does not solve issues but I can bet that it will solve this. Kindly use all social media network you know to expose all their thieving activities. Don't be shy to post it even if it's 1 naira they remove from your credit. Some day some how the appropriate authorities would listen to our complaints.

I wonder what the Nigerian Communication commission is doing about this or maybe they don't know. You can file your complaints here http://consumer.ncc.gov.ng/submit-a-complaint/

Please don't forget to monitor your credit too.
#ourlazinessdondo.


No comments:

Post a Comment