Sunday 23 April 2017

21 Days In Lagos State NYSC Orientation Camp... ASK QUESTION!

Mr A.C Akhanemhe corps members nysc lagos nigeria corruption ask question questions

nysc nigeria youth corpers naija lagos corruption politics



Something I will never forget during my stay in nysc camp is the playful and “common statement"
“ASK QUESTION” commonly spoken by Mr A.C Akhanemhe, Lagos State NYSC coordinator.

If only everyone understands the power of that statement, then Nigeria would be a better nation.

Questions have the ability to completely change your life. Questions have the ability to save failing nations and build stronger unity. Questions have the ability to turn massive failures into extraordinary gifts.

We fail and fall when we refuse to ask questions.

"The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your questions". -- Dr. John Demartini

Are so many things wrong in your life? Ask question!

Why is my grandma wicked?
Why am I afraid to ask questions?
Will I get answers if I ask questions?
Will I have answers if I don't ask questions?
Who will answer me when I ask a general question?
Why do we still have so much problems in Nigeria even in the presence of our many "miracle making pastors"? 
Why does my boyfriend/girlfriend cheat?
Was Jesus Christ worldly, if not why is my pastor so worldly if truly he is following him?
Why am I afraid to ask my pastors questions? But Jesus Christ's disciples asked him questions freely.
Why are so many pastors rich but majority of it's members poor? 
If I don't face my fear who will?
What is tribalism?
What is unity?
What is one voice?
What is bribery and corruption?
Why do black nations fail?
Why do I engage in premarital sex?
Nigeria is a country with so much. Why does it have all these problems?
I am in my 80's, what has the Nigerian government done for me?
Where does all the monies Nigeria receive through crude oil sales, taxes et al go to?
Why are government officials so rich? Are they in anyway better than me? 
Are we truly in recession? 
Why don’t we have constant electricity supply?
Why do we depend mostly on US dollars to import things?
Can't we sustain ourselves as a nation? 
Can't we produce what we import?
Why is this particular person so rich? What does he do for a living?
Why do government officials travel abroad for medical care? 
Why are police vehicles always damaged? Even road safety vehicles yet they drive it about?
Why do they disturb us with their sirens when they have all failed us? Seriously, they don't deserve any better treatment.
Why would a governor prevent the arrest of a particular person and not the arrest of another person?
Why does my dad cheat?
why does my dad lie? 
Can only president Buhari save this failing nation?
Why do our national assembly members receive so much salary and allowances? What special thing do they do for our failing and falling nation?
Why does it take forever to judge a rich man's case and just a few minutes to judge a poor man's case?
Why is Tinubu called Jagaban? Why is he so rich?
To be continued!...



Imagine, I failed to ask Mr. A.C Akhanemhe a question; who would answer us when we ask?

#Ask question!!

No comments:

Post a Comment