Wednesday 22 February 2017

Thieving Banks! Even If It's Little, Speak Out Naija

thief thieving banks bank naija nigeria keystone bank
To all Nigerians, whenever any amount of money (be it 60 kobo) is "removed" from your bank account by any bank without proper explanation to why it was removed, kindly follow it up. Don't waste your air time calling them, either go to their bank or chat them via email.


These banks keep stealing "small small" money monthly from their customers. When you sum up the money they steal monthly from customers, I bet you would be shocked. Imagine them stealing 4 naira each from all their customers monthly (let's say 20 million customers), that would be 80 million naira just like that. I bet a Nigerian would never complain when 4 naira leaves his account without any proper explanation. As usual, he will say "na small money".

I am writing this piece because 4 naira moved out of my account twice without any proper explanation. As seen in the screenshot below.

Only god knows what "NOVEO" means!

I was surprised because I have not been using this bank account for a long time yet they debited me 4 naira. I had to chat their customer care who later told me it's "sms charge". Sms charge how? For an account I have not been using? Pure stealing from them. People hardly notice this because the money is too small for them to care about so the bank keeps stealing.

Same thing with GT bank. I was surprised when they charged me almost 500 naira for sms alert for just one month! I went to their bank straight to complain. Had to deactivate sms alert at the end.

Please to all Nigerians, na small small our corruption take start without people paying much attention to it... small small, small small these banks don dey thief. The earlier we complain when they steal little from us, the better! Na your money, you have a right to know the reasons why a kobo leaves your account....

NAIJA BANKS PLEASE STOP THE THIEVING.

No comments:

Post a Comment